Monday, February 13, 2012

AHHLLERGIES


This blog is going to start out with a really attractive picture of me....


This is how I feel about allergies...

...especially because I've never had them in my whole 22 years! Saturday night we were just chillen after we got home from a lil party and it was like BOOM! I got hit with allergies! It is so totally different than actually being sick. Out of nowhere, I was stuffy, my eyes were dry and puffy and I was not happy about it. I took a benydryl and felt better really fast and also fell asleep really fast.... I know you can get allergies whenever in your life but man it hit me fast and I don't totally get it! Sunday night we were in Sedona and didn't have the meds on us and the allergies were really giving me their best shot! I mean my gums were even itchy! I felt like I had been crying for hours or something because my eyes were puffy and dry/watery at the same time! Also, the constant burny feeling in my nose like I'm about to sneeze, but not actually sneezing - not fun either.
I feel bad for all you allergy sufferers, I never knew how annoying it was!

Even though I randomly got allergies, we got a quick weekend away to Sedona and the picture below explains how I felt about that!!





No comments:

Post a Comment