Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Funzies

I realize that this should actually be made into like 4 posts but I'm too lazy to break it up...so read as far as you'd like!

This past weekend I took my girls to the pumpkin patch and we had so much fun. The weather was so perfect and they looked so cute that I took a gazillion pictures of them - they were pretty tired of the camera by the end of the day but they humor me :)
P.S. Its basically the middle of October and I'm STILL wearing shorts!! Yahoo!





Me and Claudia out playing chalk



Me and Kalei




The three of us getting ready to go pick out pumpkins and go on the hay ride!


This place is fun, but definitely not as great as Greenbluff in WA!


Recent Quotes from Kalei: "I just don't know how Jesus makes cars"


"Robyn! You won't believe what I heard come out of my mouth the other day! A whistle!"


While working on rhyming..."mit, bit, and a sh**" ;)


She was telling me the names of her friends at school


K: Kooshy


R: Her name is Kooshy?


K: Ya, she's a china girl


I told her that she needed to eat some more of her dinner so that she would be buff, to which she responded, "like a buffalo!"


Ha ha ha she cracks me up and I love being with both her and Claudia








Then a few weekends ago, Georgie and I took off to go camping at Christopher Creek. This was our second time camping in that area and I think it is our favorite. Plus, we are getting to be pretty dang good a packing up fast and camping. If we had a big truck, it would be even better!



Us, out looking for wood

Georgie getting the fire going while I made our bed in the tent







The weekend of September 10th & 11th we drove out to the absolute middle of nowhere to meet my parents for a po-dunk pie festival. It was goofy but so fun! The festival was held in a tiny town in New Mexico called Pie Town. Our hotel was an hour away because it was seriously in the middle of nowhere! George entered the pie eating contest, he didn't win but he got a ribbon! :)
After seeing my parents for no more than 24hrs we drove home, and somehow we ended up without any pictures of the 4 of us, but trust me we were all there!

On the way home we stopped in Heber and found this cute little strip of touristy shops. It was a perfect way to spend our Sunday drive home.










Going to Pie Town was a fun quick little trip and let me tell you, there was some good people watching....so many hippies....so many unshaven legs on women...yum!




My pie police shirt is from the Great American Pie Festival in Celebration, Florida that my parents frequent every April. I've been twice and its a blast! So, if you're ever near Florida towards the end of April, go get some PIE!












No comments:

Post a Comment