Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things We Have Been Lovin' On This Summer

Are you shocked and amazed?? I am! Two blogs in one week! I'm trying, really I am!
Anyways....here are some things we've been thoroughly enjoying this summer and would recommend to you!

1st: Zipfizz, we got it at Costco and it is delightful! I mean just read what the pic says! It is all natural and loaded with vitamins and yummy!


Next is Torani sugar free Watermelon flavored syrup. You add a dabble or two of this to some water and you will want to chug your water. Anything watermelon flavored usually grosses me out, but this stuff makes water taste extra refreshing! George thinks that water tastes bad...(doesn't actually have a taste, but he thinks its yucky). I think he has consumed more water this past summer than in is whole life thanks to this stuff! Yay for giving our bodies what they need! Bonus: its sugar free which means ZERO calories...I know its just like the fake sugar or whatever but I think its fine in moderation.




The pool!!! We have a pool at our condo but its not amazing. For only 3 bucks we can go to a way better pool! George has Mondays off from work, so we would go to Shepherd pool and swim laps and lay out to work on our tans. We LOVED it! Cooling off, exercise and tanning! Wahoo Mondays are the best!





Then we had the show, Heavy. Just really interesting to watch and can be found on Netflix! These people go to a facility where they have personal trainers and meals prepared for them! Man, if we all could go to a place like that we'd be looking dang good!






And most recently, is this book! George's oldest brother told us about it and we got it from Amazon for like $8! His brother, who isn't really over weight at all, lost about 20lbs following this book. It talks about how and what you should be eating. PLUS like half of the book is yummy recipes that are fairly easy and very healthy. We have been making a meal schedule each week and we hardly eat out anymore. George is benefiting the most I think because now I make him lunch and dinner every day!!! (working on being a better wifey) It's a lot of planning/prep but its worth it! We are eating healthy and FEELING GOOD! We've already noticed that if we do eat out we either can't eat as much as we used to or the unhealthy fast food makes us feel awful. Like last week we went to In n' Out and both felt sick to our stomachs afterwards! I couldn't believe how fast my body is adapting!





Until next time!!!








1 comment:

  1. That book sounds awesome... I just might have to pick one up myself. Also Scott I have been watching Heavy. Awesome show right. I want a personal trainer to kick me into shape. Love you Robyn, and love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete