Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Weekend

Last week was ridiculously busy!
I'll just give you the big details. We got on a flight at 7 am Friday morning to Seattle for Morgan and Jenny's Wedding!!! Their venue was absolutely gorgeous. It was fun to be with the whole family and get all dressed up! They were sealed Saturday morning at 8am in the Seattle LDS Temple. Afterwords they had a big ring ceremony with walking down the aisle and everything. Saturday night George and I got together with Gina & Kyle, Elisha & Jon, and Sam!!! We had so much fun! I really miss my Seattle friends!


Me and my Momma!

The start of our own little photo shoot while we were waiting for things to start!

Being silly


The gorgeous view



This picture was at the rehearsal the afternoon before the wedding. It was cloudy, but when it came time for the ring ceremony it cleared up and looked amazing!




This is us at the airport waiting to board Friday morning. We had gotten about 4 hours of sleep that night and the night before, we were exhausted and looked funny because we couldn't open our eyes very big =)
It was great to see my family and be in some cooler weather for a bit. Yep, high of 97 today and it will be warmer over the weekend!!!
Chances are, if you live in Washington, I'm missing you!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment